Limitool
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 9, 2013
- Messages
- 7,955
- Reaction score
- 12,322
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middle TN. area
- Detector(s) used
- White XLT Spectrum E-Series
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Does look like a match to me.... Thanks O.V.
Sorta looks like the Cat that roams around my claim except this kitty's paws are 5" across 😯
@DizzyDigger Yep I do think about one sneaking up behind me. I do have my Colt in my back pack but that's useless if one is hanging off my neck. I check my surroundings quite often.
Bobcat screaming at night sounds like a stabbing victim. Listeners hair standing up type screaming. Bloody murder meets terror.
Nope. Canines make an X felines make and H. If you can draw a straight line between the front toes at 45 degrees and not hit the pad it’s probably not a cat.Howdy all.... Girlfriend took this pic of the tracks near the end of our driveway. She asked me what they were. I think Bobcat but I'm not sure. Tracks are 2.5" wide. Any thoughts folks..?
I don't see any claw marks in my photo too many pebbles and sand in the way but i did a little research on photos of Mountain Lions some look the same and some don't so not 100 percent sure. That's one Big Dog if Dog tracks.Nope. Canines make an X felines make and H. If you can draw a straight line between the front toes at 45 degrees and not hit the pad it’s probably not a cat.
Also looks like you have claw indents. For the most part you don’t see that with cats since they usually keep them retracted. Canines cannot.
Pics of the actual cat vs yours for reference.
I don't see any claw marks in my photo too many pebbles and sand in the way but i did a little research on photos of Mountain Lions some look the same and some don't so not 100 percent sure. That's one Big Dog if Dog tracks.
Have you seen it leave these tracks? Yours looks like a large domestic dog or wolf with clear claw marks to me.I don't see any claw marks in my photo too many pebbles and sand in the way but i did a little research on photos of Mountain Lions some look the same and some don't so not 100 percent sure. That's one Big Dog if Dog tracks.