Do you believe in Ghosts?

DanB

Oct 23, 2007
Sorry....no matter how hard I try and see what you have pointed out... all I see are branches, wood and shadows......I guess you have to believe in that stuff to see them...as far as spirits go...I'll take a double over the rocks straight up...I drink my spirits :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe I lack imagination but all I see is a stand of trees.....

good luck and HH

db

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DanB said:
Sorry....no matter how hard I try and see what you have pointed out... all I see are branches, wood and shadows......I guess you have to believe in that stuff to see them...as far as spirits go...I'll take a double over the rocks straight up...I drink my spirits :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Maybe I lack imagination but all I see is a stand of trees.....

good luck and HH

db

if ud like i can outline the hat.

2country

Apr 23, 2006
SE Virginia
They must be wearing some good camo cause I can't see them . I'll keep looking though . Maybe someone can outline them for folks like me .

Damon64

Bronze Member
Jul 10, 2008
Federal Way, WA
Detector(s) used
V3i, DFX, Beachhunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't see a thing...maybe you could share whatever it is you're smoking.

-just kidding man. 8)

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heck, even I can see this one guy.

ghost.jpg

tuatara

Jan 21, 2010
Detector(s) used
ML Explorer SE
Though it's not a paranormal forum, some of us detect in places full of history, and history it seems can take various forms.

I can't see a thing...maybe you could share whatever it is you're smoking. -just kidding man.

Once I would have said something along the same line. However, a year ago I confronted a ghost dressed in an old fashioned way in the broad daylight. At first I thought that I had an overdose of vitamin 'D' (detecting + heat). But after I made a research, I found out that he was an old owner of the lodge and a well known ghost. Many people saw him and described him in details.

MaineRelic

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2008
MAINE
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesorso's, Minelabs, Garrett's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do , I do, I do , I do Believe in ghosts ! MaineRelic .

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
somthing isn't Right ?
I Can't see a Black & White Picture. ?

Anyway Nice Bush Shots !

Although I Now see what you are Talking about
(he would be about 15" Tall & Rubber)
It is Perfectly Natural & Would only
show up from that angle. Sorry.

Anyway Congrats on the Finds !
Do you have Pics of your Finds ?

Jeff

gemee

Jul 31, 2004
California
Hey, you take any tree, and you can see whatever you want in the bark. I got some lint out of the dryer the other day, and a piece looked just like Elvis.

This thread is whacked.

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a trick of light and shadow...and a little bark of the tree. I could show you a "ghost" in almost any photo of similar composition.

Do I believe in ghosts? Nope, but only because I have never seen anything to convince me otherwise. Am I open minded? Yep!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, but can't see any in the pictures.

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
here is what I see...look in the little yellow outline I did in the pic, cant see the other dudes....

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 1,036

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
Not sure if I believe in ghosts but I'm open-minded.
Sorry, all I see is a funky gnarled old tree... ???
Cool topic anyway. :)

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to be an amateur ghost hunter, and this is an example of what we call matrixing (not my word). Matrixing can be described as seeing something paranormal in a pattern of a photo or in real life. It's your mind playing tricks on you. This can easily be done when taking photos in a mirror or in a wooded area with trees and branches.

I don't see anything paranormal in your photos, just natural patterns in the branches and bark of the trees. I do believe in ghosts and I am not discounting that you may have seen them in person, but they are extremely difficult to photograph. Cool experience though!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions