What's new

Do you guys think Deus price will come down?

Capone

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
299
Reaction score
1,029
Golden Thread
0
Location
MINNESOTA
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With the release and success of the Equinox, do you guys the think the Deus folks will drop the price on the XP?
 
Right now it's impossible to tell. I expect so many thing to change by the end of this year, the market won't look the same anymore.
 
Last edited:
If the Equinox ends up super successful, to stay competitive, I would think so. There is almost a double the price difference.
 
Agree with smokey: To early to tell.
 
Yes, as perhaps will many others I think.
 
Last edited:
I expect a true made competitive rush all across the market. Looking forward to it actually.
 
Last edited:
The Deus originally listed for $1900. That was with the stock 9" coil and backphones. Price dropped after Macro came out with the Racer, and Fisher began slashing prices on their models. Could happen again, especially if the Equinox catches on in Europe where the Deus is heavily used. Rather than dropping prices though, I think we're going start seeing all-new machines that follow along the same lines as the Equinox - fast, light, waterproof & multi-frequency.
 
That's what I see too. It won't take long. First we all walked, then came the horse, then somebody invented the wheel and now we had horse drawn devices, then came the steam engine, then the infernal combustion engine and modern autos. And speed traps and EZ pass and all that. And hi speed chases on youtube. Time changes things.
 
Smokey needs a expense beer and I am paying. It is too bad that Tesoro is not coming out with new models this year. Maybe not next year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom