What's new

Do you have enough sense to pass this test?

I never do well on a timed test. I am a technical thinker. One who takes things apart as I read it. I did get the crocked stick right, but I used a ruler on the screen. LOL Frank
 
Wow, tee you really did good.

hello Leslie, I didn't do too well. I did get 8 right out of 8 in the lowest to loudest noises which surprised me and the
lines did good, and a couple others. but that was it. Kind of tricky but fun. Thanks for sharing it.

Ray
 
Uhhh duh they did not have that one on the mensa test,lol Good one!
 
16/20 - its a good thing there were medical questions on it, or it would have been a whole lot less.

:laughing7: :laughing7:


Beth
 
18 out of 20
fun test
what got me was Godzilla and the 'where is something located in your brain?"

LOL
 
9/20 Too many medical questions, even for a doctor..

I think if you got more than 10/20 you probably already took the test a few times :laughing9:
 
nah alot of it was getting lucky, being fast to beat the timer, and seeing shows on certain subjects....like the super tasters lol I watched a show all about the extra taste buds in tongues not that long ago.

when I lined up the lines or made the blue ball bigger, I was always "just within range" and they gave it to me. that is how I passed those by being 'just close enough'
 
only six right But Timing made me read a few wrong

& I Timed out on a couple.

My Brain dosn't like reading fast.

Was
"Do you have sound on your computer"
A Trick Question ?
 
texastee2007 said:
jeff of pa said:
only six right But Timing made me read a few wrong

& I Timed out on a couple.

My Brain dosn't like reading fast.

Was Do you have sound on your computer A Trick Question ?

piano thing

I went back & Tried the First one again

Because I Never saw the answer :laughing7:
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
What piano notes question??????


B

Something along the line of,

"Do the first & Last Notes sound the same"
or "were they the same note".

Was an easy one. I got it Right
 
oh I turn off my sound all the time and never use it unless I want to watch a video.

I took the "no sound" test LOL

it was different cause I had no piano stuff
 
I Re Did the test.
I Got 13 By Cheating :laughing7:

Pineapple & Soy Sauce Tastes good ?

I got that wrong Again
Non of the Examples tasted good
so I Didn't answer :dontknow: Again
=========
on the other

I Chose White Chocolate & Bacon to Taste good
both Times

they said Whiite Chocolate & Caviar ? :icon_scratch:
I Hate Caviar !

How can anyone be right on these Questions,
Unless they like what the Test Maker Likes ?
========

Dogs think Dog Butt tastes good :dontknow:

Dosn't mean I'm going to try Caviar On my Chocolate

or Soy sauce on my Pineapple

I Have to remember to buy some white chocolate & Bacon though :thumbsup:
 
My niece eats pineapple with soy sauce. Actually, she eats almost everything with soy sauce. Beef, chicken, rice, potatoes, fruit...... :tongue3:


B
 
yea I watch food network so I did know those flavor combos.
hey the chef's say it is good :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom