UncleVinnys Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 1,150 Reaction score 172 Golden Thread 0 Location Hancock Street, Folsom, CA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Apr 15, 2010 Thread Owner #1 I know I'm giving my age away, but Wow! I finally figured out where I saw this character before . . . Attachments HDbeck.webp 30.1 KB · Views: 305
I know I'm giving my age away, but Wow! I finally figured out where I saw this character before . . .
Digginman Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,569 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location Stephens City, Virginia Detector(s) used Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola Apr 15, 2010 #2 I'm a little young to remember, but the resemblance is uncanny. This is hiliarious. Thanks for the laugh. DM
I'm a little young to remember, but the resemblance is uncanny. This is hiliarious. Thanks for the laugh. DM
Produce Guy Bronze Member Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 2,134 Reaction score 523 Golden Thread 0 Location austin,texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2010 #3 Glen Beck is nothing more than a nicer version of Alex Jones,but Alex is better!
GunFarce Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2004 Messages 728 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Innisfil On Canada Apr 15, 2010 #4 Clarabell became Capt. Kangaroo a few years later.. Too young to remember? or just want to re-live it... http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=Howdy Doody AND mediatype:movies
Clarabell became Capt. Kangaroo a few years later.. Too young to remember? or just want to re-live it... http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=Howdy Doody AND mediatype:movies
UncleVinnys Bronze Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 1,150 Reaction score 172 Golden Thread 0 Location Hancock Street, Folsom, CA Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 Apr 19, 2010 Thread Owner #5 Video on the same subject