NGE
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 3,511
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.E. Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I did not find this in one piece. I found the finned part 15 years before the other part and about 20 miles from each other. But when I dug up the nose part, I knew what I had! I put the paint on it, they originally came plain.
Attachments
Upvote
0


. Give the map to your kids and explain to them that the map just had to be in their room all the time, tell 'em that NOW they won't be so bored anymore......

. I carry an Epi-pen, but why waste it, when I can just avoid situations that would make them love me?






