What's new

Do you see anything in this rock?

urbantreasure

Full Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
118
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably not, but interesting anyway. side 1 stone.webpside 1 stone.webp
 
Twins? it is same pic just double.
 
I posted the same pic twice by mistake.
 
I posted the same pic twice by mistake.

LOL I figured. Just teasing you but I see nothing but a rock no sings of use on the side showing. Might be something on the other side IDK.
 
Do you see a profile/face?
 
I do see the profile of someone with a huge nose, but it is a natural occurrence and not man made.
 
If it is on the internet, it must be true.
 

urbantreasure, the author of that website is delusional. He is employing the same method people use to see images in clouds. He enjoys no support among the archaeological community or the artifact collecting community. Some people cannot be dissuaded from their delusions and self inflate their own importance and the revolutionary discovery they claim to have made, etc. They are ill IMHO.
 
That is funny you say that because the website author calls it just that: pareidolia-images in the clouds. He also admits that most archaeologist don't support his finds or the finds of countless others around the world. Some of the stone pieces found by many contributors from all over the world are quite convincing though. Most archaeologists are afraid to go against the grain or contribute to "revisionism" of any kind. Can't say that I blame them but I like to keep an open mind because I wouldn't want to overlook an Orchid while searching for a Rose...
 
I like seeing good geofacts. Unless they are very well made it would be a mother nature thing. If you have to stare at it to see a face then it wasnt made by anyone. We all pick up cool rocks.
 
I found this rock in vietnam. Melted on one side, no seashells in it, a rusty iron color. weighs about 450 lbs. i couldn't get it on my motorcycle so i left it.
 

Attachments

  • long hai beach 085.webp
    long hai beach 085.webp
    1 MB · Views: 321
I found this rock in vietnam. Melted on one side, no seashells in it, a rusty iron color. weighs about 450 lbs. i couldn't get it on my motorcycle so i left it.

Looks like a giant piece of slag. That debris near it looks like capping cement for molding steel.
 
Is this the one yer talkin bout?
 

Attachments

  • 1456983882191.webp
    1456983882191.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 203
Here's a few of my own favorite faces
 

Attachments

  • 1456985097924.webp
    1456985097924.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 1456985113018.webp
    1456985113018.webp
    18 KB · Views: 129
  • 1456985122484.webp
    1456985122484.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 128

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom