What's new

Do you think this is true?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
2,069
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://att.my.yahoo.com/_ylt=AmjqFL...5NDgwMS8-/RS=^ADAwhHHbHk.kUiG0Mm05LfpFv9lg9U-



kid painter (4 year old) having a show?
I mean 'real' by "is this kid an artist truly, or is it someone promoting the heck out of an average kid who paints and making big money?

cause my kid is 6 and can do this LOL


and what about an elephant that paints...is that elephant a true artist, or is it just promotion to sells pics for money for the zoo...lol
 
If You know the right People
& How to do Promotions,
you can make a star out of a cockroach.

how hard can it be to post a Cute Kid,
Make up a few lies that somone says
she's talented & Have people
Believe it enough to buy :dontknow:

People actually buy an earring that
stops you from smoking,
& Spray on hair that makes you
irresitable to women :laughing7:
 
Types of thing i imagine Spartacus has spent half his life promoting! :laughing9:
 
Dano Sverige said:
Types of thing i imagine Spartacus has spent half his life promoting! :laughing9:

I highly doubt that.. I've given my kids beatings for lessor messes :laughing9:

I have a spider monkey that is laughing at her work too :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom