civil war hunter
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2009
- Messages
- 990
- Reaction score
- 15
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- west virginia
- Detector(s) used
- whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello,I just got back from chopping some brush and got the idea to ask if any of you want to trade Where's George dollars?
I do Where's George and make my own trackable dollars,I'm just asking if anyone wants to trade there unmarked bills or their founded Where's George dollar bills or ones you have made, to my place to be entered by me and sent out to the next person who trades with me. They don't have to be marked,just in case you wanted one but didn't have a Where's George dollar.
Just PM me if you want to trade through mail,thank you.
I do Where's George and make my own trackable dollars,I'm just asking if anyone wants to trade there unmarked bills or their founded Where's George dollar bills or ones you have made, to my place to be entered by me and sent out to the next person who trades with me. They don't have to be marked,just in case you wanted one but didn't have a Where's George dollar.
Just PM me if you want to trade through mail,thank you.

You give me a Grant or a Lincoln and I'll send one back, but a trackable one. It's the same amount of money your just paying for shipping..
Hey, I'm an American and I had no clue what that was. It could have been an assortment of any of the following, so feel to have your pick.

Me, I'd rather not let an agent who is having a bad day seeing me marking currency. I'd rather be safe than sorry. 







