What's new

Do you ... ??

FooserPaul

Hero Member
Joined
May 9, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Do you count your dug 35% War Nickles and 40% Halfs in your silver count for the year?
 
I don't keep a silver count but if I did I wouold count them. They are silver just not as high of a percentage.

NJ
 
I count them as silver. They command a premium due to their silver content, therefore, add em up! :thumbsup:
 
i count all the shiny stuff :tongue3:
 
JuJu said:
CRUSADER said:
Thats cuz you are spoiled rotten. :tongue3:
JuJu

lol totally rotten eh? Just for the record....I count them as silver....Anything I can count other than pulltabs I count as somethin!! lol
 
Cynangyl said:
JuJu said:
CRUSADER said:
Thats cuz you are spoiled rotten. :tongue3:
JuJu

lol totally rotten eh? Just for the record....I count them as silver....Anything I can count other than pulltabs I count as somethin!! lol

what are pulltabs :wink:
 
Yes, as they are the only silver coins I've found in 9 years. I just find my 3rd one this past Monday.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom