Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2015 #1 Did some research, and tried another park yesterday. Found a couple of bucks in change, a token(shovel ding... ) and another silver.... thanks for looking HH Upvote 20
Did some research, and tried another park yesterday. Found a couple of bucks in change, a token(shovel ding... ) and another silver.... thanks for looking HH
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2015 #2 Nice Cub Scout medal, and silver is always good. Congrats Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2015 #3 I like the scout medal !!quarter is nice bonus too.guess you did your best too .lol..nice hunt
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 15, 2015 #4 Congrats on pulling all those targets, Love that silver quarter and the cub scout medal. I may have to go up in the attic to see If I still have mine from the mid 60's.
Congrats on pulling all those targets, Love that silver quarter and the cub scout medal. I may have to go up in the attic to see If I still have mine from the mid 60's.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2015 #5 That is a beauty of a quarter, nice condition. I do love that cub scout medal, sorry for the ding. Nice hunt, Congrats!
That is a beauty of a quarter, nice condition. I do love that cub scout medal, sorry for the ding. Nice hunt, Congrats!
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2015 #6 Great finds, Boy Scout items are always popular with collectors, and that war time silver quarter is a beauty! Sub
Great finds, Boy Scout items are always popular with collectors, and that war time silver quarter is a beauty! Sub
Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 15, 2015 Thread Owner #7 Thanks, it was a 2hr hunt.. targets were sparse but I managed to find a keeper. Not many days left.. have to keep swinging the coil..
Thanks, it was a 2hr hunt.. targets were sparse but I managed to find a keeper. Not many days left.. have to keep swinging the coil..
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 16, 2015 #8 THE SCOUTS ARE OUT AGAIN , NEEET FIND ....