What's new

Doc hits ring with GT - Ken hits ring with Excal - Jr finds gray matter - rocks today

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Three of us hit the big rocks today and 2 of us found rings today. GT and Excal, Jr was shut out.

Windy and a might cold today, but not as bad as Friday sounds and maybe even sat.

See u soon.

Good luck – vid is like 12Mins.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
 

Attachments

  • 0207NUT.webp
    0207NUT.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 0207DOCNUT.webp
    0207DOCNUT.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 0207DOCRING1.webp
    0207DOCRING1.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 192
Upvote 0
Them Dogs looked might good!! One of these Days I 'm going to go back to Va. beach . I use to live in Smithville for about 6 month, back in the 80"s
 
Thanks for the great video Max. Made me shiver watching you guys. But I have six inches of snow on the driveway.
 
Nice video Max...That was a Big honker first ring find....to bad she was not yellow.
.If I ever visit..I'll Take 2 dogs, chili, onions, mustary and claw slaw....Good Stuff.
 
Nice gift from the fish house...great video, now I want a hotdog.
 
Them Dogs looked might good!! One of these Days I 'm going to go back to Va. beach . I use to live in Smithville for about 6 month, back in the 80"s
Hows the redtide down your way Ron?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom