Dodge Bros. emblem

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Went out with my buddy Gold Sniffin Dog last week for a quick hunt, I dug a buck in clad, he dug what he thought was a kids police badge. I looked at it & recognized it from a past find here on TN, a Dodge Bros. emblem from the 20's or 30's! Very cool find but the wings were folded back, flat. I get a call from him yesterday & he says he has something for me, he managed to bend the wings back without breaking em & he gave it to me. I love it, very nice old relic that I will display in my office but............I am a Chevy man, I HATE DODGE CARS & TRUCKS! I told him next time dig an old Chevy bowtie but he drives & loves Chevies too so Id be S.O.L.! ($hit outa luck) ;D

Attachments

• dodge bros.jpg
    dodge bros.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 254
Upvote 0
Wow nice find Mighty !

PS......i told my hubby about 2 years ago if i was to EVER even think about buying a Dodge he is to shoot me right then and there.We had two dodges and both of the transmissions went .Dodge is PURE CRAP. >:( have know other people who had said the same thing about them (transmisson)
we have a nice Oldsmobile now very good car ! ;D

Lesson of the story is to always dodge a dodge !

I have a few like that but there from olds.

They don't come around very often. I'm not a die hard brand of car lover.

I have a dodge that won't quit running. I'm happy with dodge. But I don't love any specific co. I have a olds aurora and I love those cars. They really get up and roar.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back