What's new

Dodging rain storms, still a fair, interesting walk

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every time a storm would blow through, I would
just go sit in the car and listen to some tunes.

Even napped for a bit!

Actually was a pretty nice time.

I might just plan my future hunts like this. :)

2016 (337).webp
2016 (338).webp
2016 (339).webp

The top coin is from Trinidad!?!? LOL
The bottom one is actually 2 pennies glued
together. A "two headed" coin. :)

2016 (340).webp

Fishy's got new wheels, again!

2016 (341).webp

Buy there'll be no dust on Blingie!
He now has a road rocket! LOL

Thanks for peeking folks!
 
Upvote 34
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Looks like you had many targets to dig. If rain is in the forecast I always have a site in the woods that I can retreat to.
 
Quite the mixed haul with surprises in it too.
Congrats on the outing.
A nap seems a good strategy sometimes...recharge our own batteries!
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...

Thanks for responding.

Looks like you had many targets to dig. If rain is in the forecast I always have a site in the woods that I can retreat to.

Yeah, I'm thinking I should've been doing this more. :)


Thanky!

Quite the mixed haul with surprises in it too.
Congrats on the outing.
A nap seems a good strategy sometimes...recharge our own batteries!

I usually just go full charge into the fields and stay til I run out. Now, I'm
thinking I've been making a mistake.
 
Nice haul between the rain drops! Congrats!

So Blingie has decided to take a ride on the wild side! He needs a helmet! I'm surprised he didn't go for the forigen coin.

Fishy must have quite the ever growing collection of wheels!

There are times i would love to nap but i don't want to wake up to someone banging on the window asking if i'm alright! Lol. Guess the rain kept that from happening to ya. Nice use of down time!
 
Last edited:
Nice haul between the rain drops! Congrats!

So Blingie has decided to take a ride on the wild side! He needs a helmet! I'm surprised he didn't go for the forigen coin.

Fishy must have quite the ever growing collection of wheels!

There are times i would love to nap but i don't want to wake up to someone banging on the window asking if i'm alright! Lol. Guess the rain kept that from happening to ya. Nice use of down time!

Well, there's another side benefit to hunting on rainy days. Not many other folks around. LOL
Thanks!
 
Sweet ride blingie, Slow weekend here Got out yesterday Not Much to Talk about Red Was At Seaside With Her Sister Having A Girls Weekend Much Needed for Both Of them Family issues Both sides Smiles All Around when I Picked up Red
 
Sweet ride blingie, Slow weekend here Got out yesterday Not Much to Talk about Red Was At Seaside With Her Sister Having A Girls Weekend Much Needed for Both Of them Family issues Both sides Smiles All Around when I Picked up Red

Ever notice? That there are "Girls Weekend" but never a "Boys Weekend" ? ;)
 
Say "Hello" to your little friend! I like the Scarface cigarette lighter...(even though I am not a smoker...) Cool hunt, Whadi. Sub 8-)
 
Some cool finds, especially the Scarface lighter!
 
Ever notice? That there are "Girls Weekend" but never a "Boys Weekend" ? ;)

When you say!!! want A boys Weekend They Think Clubs, Strippers Ect Ec Ect I took Avantage Of the Girls Weekend Out To Take A Nap Without Interruptions Watch some Movies that red Might Not Like And Listened to some of my Favorite Songs without Head Phones Singers Red Might not Like

Here is one
https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...YwRjb2xvA2dxMQR2dGlkA1ZJUDM4MF8x?p=imelda+may
And Went Metal Detecting for A Few Hours Before the Rain Hit HH CHUG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom