Does anyone else cherish the weekends like I do?

Gooseman

Dec 14, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I also look forward to the weekends, a lot of late hours at work has reduced my hunting to fridays and saturdays,

Jeff

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
Weekends? i hate em , most banks are closed or close early. I cant wait till they are open so i can hunt.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
I hate to be Debbie Downer, but the weekends are the worst for us.

All the banks close by noon on Saturday, except one, and all are closed on Sundays.

That is a long time to go without coin!!!!!

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I should, but the boxes I pick up Fridays never last me into the weekend. I cant resist going through them all the second I get home. Today and last week I found a good amount of keepers too, so I am just itching to look through some more rolls, but have to wait till Monday >:(

....ye I am not waking up before noon on Saturday to visit banks...

jarlbartar

Jan 3, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I especially like Saturdays for picking up coin. Most of the bank's regular tellers are off and they have younger tellers working who are more eager to serve, things usually go smoother without the branch manager eyeballing me while I walk out with armfulls of bags & boxes. They mostly seem happier too since they only have to work a few hours.

Chase banks are open until 2 pm on Saturdays here, so Saturdays I hit up all the Chase branches in my area - they are usually a ghost town by 1:00 since I dont think most people realize they have those hours

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions