does anyone use the deeptech vista rg 750 detector?

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• vista.jpg
    vista.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 2,722

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you post a picture...Would like to hear more about it...

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there i just figuired how to paste pictures that was cool

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,Golden mask 5+, Makro racer 2 pro pack and Garrett Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have newer model coming, called Vista rg1000:

These machines are made in Bulgaria just like the Golden mask series.

Here is the dealers list:
http://www.deeptech-bg.com/dealers.html

Vista rg750 in Usa could cost little over 500 Dollars and the vista rg1000 can cost around 600 dollars.

These prices are only a estimation, but i think they are quite close.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've watched the vids and i really like these detectors would like to find some one who has hands on experience and get there thoughts!

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vaquero44 said:
i've watched the vids and i really like these detectors would like to find some one who has hands on experience and get there thoughts!

If you really like the detector, then go for it...In the website of Deeptech, they have some user feedback and one is from Usa:
http://www.deeptech-bg.com/rg750_fb.html

I was once in a similar situation, when i was seriously interested in the Golden mask detectors, so i ordered one and glad i did, because these detectors are just great, best money i ever spend on a detector. :thumbsup:

'

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I thought these were made by tesoro and they use them in the U.K...............?I think they are made to use in Europe...... Like the ..garrett AT Pro for the U.S.and the ....AT Pro international Euro for over seas.....

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keppy said:
I thought these were made by tesoro and they use them in the U.K...............?

They may look similar, but these detectors are made in Bulgaria and have nothing to do with Tesoro.. :read2:

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wonder if they are the same company that builds the SEF coil they are from bulgaria as well?

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vaquero44 said:
i wonder if they are the same company that builds the SEF coil they are from bulgaria as well?

I dont think so, because the S.E.F coils are made by Detech and it is also a Bulgarian manufacturer. 8)

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i've actually found a distibutor from canada and the cost of a rg 750 is about $616.00 new and the rg 1000 vista is about $110.00 more very fast recovery time plus the frequences the 750 is 8.6 khz and rg 1000 is 12.5khz very deep detector if anybody is interested in these detectors the email i got is this [email protected]

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before buying the RG 750 you should also check out the Morsiani Energymax and the NRG 100. They all seem to have come from the same stable but with slight variations and price differences.
The RG 750 is 8.6 kHz and I think the Morsiani at 7.9 kHz and NRG 100 at 12.5 KHz. The RG is sold and might be manufactured by Deeptech (not Detech of coil fame), the Morsiani is manufactured for a dealer in Italy. All gets very confusing.

All seem good for the price in the U.K. (where we normally get robbed) but the Goldenmask range remain as the best sellers from the old Eastern block.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there brian the distributor is actually going to sell me a rg 1000 vista for 750 price as a introductry offer to us market this is the type of machine i've been looking for, even though i just sold my deleon and i have a SEF coil coming i'll get a silver umax as a back up to use the coil, so Brian from over in the uk do you see these start being used quite a bit or have cought on yet and whats opinion of them?

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bulgarian made detectors seems to have good Price vs. quality..If you can obtain a Vista rg 1000 for a price of vista rg 750, i would buy one asap. ::)

It is also good to know that there are 5" DD search coil available for the Vista rg 1000 model, if you happen to obtain one of these Vista Rg detectors, be sure to give us your first impressions. 8)

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
end of this week i will be getting one and i think this will be the one for me i hope seems to be real impressive it reminds alot of my 1270 but with the added features i'm looking for!

Digger82

Mar 5, 2009
Finland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vaquero44 said:
end of this week i will be getting one and i think this will be the one for me i hope seems to be real impressive it reminds alot of my 1270 but with the added features i'm looking for!

If you can make some hunting/feature videos in youtube about the Vista rg detector, i would like to see them. :hello:

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we'll see!

nadcarves

May 24, 2006
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
I just bought a 750.Should be here around the end of August 2011. If anyone is interested in the performance, I'll do an air test comparison between the Deeptech 750 and a Tesoro Vaquero...I totally enjoy the Vaquero, and only bought the 750 because the price was right. And, I just had to try it.. :coffee2:

nadcarves

May 24, 2006
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
29 August, Came in today, and was able to intercept the package before my wife was aware of it.. Saved my hearing you know..Put it together..Did a couple of rough air tests just to see what the sounds were like.. First off, don't care for the sound. Reminds me of the English pulse unit I had years ago..Not using phones,so pitch is a bit high, and volume (to me) was lacking..That is a five minutes of assembly commentary... Quick grab of yard stick, 12 inch ruler don't cut it.. Quarter was 12 to 14 inches,may be better with concentrated sound as in earphones,,Dime in the easy 10 inch area, nickel was out there as well. I think in the 14 inch range.. I have a feeling that the depth could pay for this gal in a week on a burned out field.. The sound , I am complaining about, may turn into another Susan Boyle. The seller didn't like the pin pointing,,,I have NO PROBLEM..When I get around to air testing, they will be real numbers, not " didga hear dat?" I am going to make a slider coil cover to protect the coil...Going back to the worked out field,Indian, barber,LC,and shield nickel. What is left?....With a shovel.

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
to me or my ears i love the tone very easy to understand, does the tone fadeaway when airtesting? but please let us know or show for finds and depth, just make sure you give it a chance before you say you don't like it. but i do understand everyones taste is different.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread