What's new

Does F22 and F44

Mojave1

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
280
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get same depth in disc mode being they are both 7.69 KHZ?
 
I doubt it since the F22 comes with a smaller coil. Coil size does directly relate to the depth a machine can hit on targets.
 
Agree with Loco on that point. I have an F22 been sitting in the corner for the last 2 years. It is not a deep machine but it picks up on the smallest of items very much like the compadre. Maybe with a bigger coil you could hit 7-9" range but the trash separation is the issue. Great for tot lots and parks hunting.
I'm also a big fan of Fishers audio and VDI actually like it better than the minelab I now use.
 
I've used Tesoro's mostly but I wanted something with tones and I just love the sounds of the Fisher's. That is why I have a F22 on the way. Plan to use it for parks and tot lots mostly. I do see Kellyco selling F22's with the hotter 11" DD coil option now but I got the smaller 9" coil. Thanks for info!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom