What's new

Does size matter?

Fix

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
418
Reaction score
615
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not to me it doesn't!
Gold ring number 6 for October is the smallest size ring I've ever found.
Just a tiny size 1 1/2.
The stone isn't real and it weighs in at a whopping 2.1 grams.
It's small but I'm super happy. Just as happy as I'd be if it were a size 10.
 

Attachments

  • tiny dime.webp
    tiny dime.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 251
  • tiny pinky.webp
    tiny pinky.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 231
  • TINY RING.webp
    TINY RING.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 263
  • tiny size.webp
    tiny size.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 16
Does not matter in the least. Nice ring.
 
Small and heavy or large and light, you got the weight. Sweet little ring!
 
It matters to a woman!

GOLD!
 
Congrats on pulling gold. :occasion14: I'd venture to say it may be a toe ring.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom