J Joeyd Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2018 #1 Wondering if anyone can possibly figure out what the printed paper found with this ancient looking small carved stone says or what it might be? Thanks. Attachments st1.webp 78.2 KB · Views: 115
Wondering if anyone can possibly figure out what the printed paper found with this ancient looking small carved stone says or what it might be? Thanks.
Subterranean Silver Member Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 3,966 Reaction score 8,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Missouri Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2018 #2 Appears Sanskrit or Hindu to my untrained eyes. Sorry I can offer anything else. Cheers, Sub Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Dec 28, 2018 #3 I think it’s a Thai amulet, [FONT="]Phra Khun Phaen, [/FONT]with the chant that would accompany it.[FONT="] [/FONT] Upvote 0
I think it’s a Thai amulet, [FONT="]Phra Khun Phaen, [/FONT]with the chant that would accompany it.[FONT="] [/FONT]
J Joeyd Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks, I'll look for info. in that area. Upvote 0
J Joeyd Jr. Member Joined Apr 22, 2012 Messages 58 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2018 Thread Owner #5 nhbenz....I think you are spot on, good work! Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 28, 2018 #6 Great Id nice piece Upvote 0