What's new

Does the Gemini 3 of Fisher work?

Myres

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 5, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Baguio City
Detector(s) used
LRL (Ha ha!)
Hello guys. Am new and I would like to read some feedback from users of the Gemini 3? Am planning to buy and I can't afford to waste precious dough on what could be another fraud. You see I took a beating from hearing sneers and criticisms on LRLs. I bought a PPL Treasure Finder from Fitzgerald. Could you help me here please? Thanks!
 
Why wouldn't the Fisher Gemini 3 two-box detector work? It's a real detector, unlike the LRL contraption you bought, which is not a metal detector. So, like all metal detectors, metal detectors detect metal. And like all LRLs, they don't.

So yes, the Gemini 3 is one of a # of 2-box units marketed, and is a legit. metal detector. It won't find objects smaller than about a soda can or jar sized target. So they're only made for larger targets. Not individual coins, or rings, or anything smaller than about a soda can at the smallest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom