Does this count as a solid roll?

silas1128

Feb 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So there is this small CU near my mom's house. I was there today before I headed to class for a mid term. So when I drove by and figured what the heck, I'll see if they have any halves. A teller behind a desk asked me if she could help me with anything. I said I was looking to buy any halves they had. She said she had some loose halves, I told her I'd take em all. She comes back with a bank envelope with $10.50 written on it and some other loose halves all clad. I buy them all and head to class to take my test. I get home and almost forget about them in the car. I throw the envelope in my pocket and head inside. I get inside I open the flap and pour them into my hand.. My heart stopped. They are all 1964 Kennedy's!! 21 in all!!! And no, they don't have any more...

Attachments

• IMAG0647.jpg
    IMAG0647.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMAG0648.jpg
    IMAG0648.jpg
    724.4 KB · Views: 244
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238
  • IMAG0654.jpg
    IMAG0654.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
Awsome score! I wanna know how you got back to the car and didn't even look at them, I know the rest of us would have torn that envelope open as we were opening the car door :) .HH, Maverick.

Well honestly it was a combination of things. First, the other pile she handed me had my hands full, and they were all clad. I got in the car and was quite nervous about the test (which I think I did alright on, but we'll see next week) and I just thought, I'll open it later, kinda like holding off the surprise. But the biggest thing was that I had been up since 7am studying for that test, and just was really strung out.

Very good score......I most always shake the envelope for that particular
Ting of silver....one u hear it, it will never leave your ears

Silas, great score on the solid envelope! I have a bs in chemical engineering and a calc 3 exam is about as much fun as a root canal. Hope you did well. HH

Nice finds! Like everyone else said, don't know how you didn't peek or at least jingle those coins around a little. You must have been seriously focused on that mid-term!

I did fail the class once, so I have to be focused. As long as I did well one this test I should good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back