What's new

Does this look like anything good?

rickertmork

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2024
Messages
382
Reaction score
787
Golden Thread
0
Couldn’t verify if it was full silver doesn’t have a mark I recognize. Very nice plated , I was wondering if those numbers on the back mean it’s really old or something or maybe a full silver version,
 
Upvote 0
Here
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5780.webp
    IMG_5780.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5779.webp
    IMG_5779.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
It's silver plate. I see quite a few Reeds & Barton Mayflower prattern pieces in the thrift stores. No doubt it was a popular pattern I'm thinking. It might be priced at $25. to $30. in a antique shop in hopes someone will bite. In checking ebay I'd say buy a can Copenhagen with your five bucks instead.
 
Last edited:
Silver plated....
 
R & B's Mayflower 05001 was a silverplate double vegetable bowl. 'Replacements.com' currently has it available for ten bucks.

Mayflower 05001.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom