What's new

Does this sound like a good plan?

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Ok I am itching to take a road trip and I am thinking of heading back to the dream bank soon. I was thinking y'all that since I have hit mass quantities of silver at this bank and around this location that I might benefit from ordering a couple of boxes from this area a month. I could not do more than that as I live a distance and it would trying making the trip weekly. This area is hot and I could stand to hit the silver I missed that was sent to the local distributor. What do you all think????

Golden silver
 
Upvote 0
Hi Mr. Silver,

It sounds like a pretty good plan to me. I'd order from those banks, and depending on the result, maybe do it once a month if you think that it's worth it, factoring in time, gas, vehicle wear and tear, etc.

Good luck and keep us posted on the result!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
it might good as long as the banks dont require you to have an account before they will order for you. all the banks around where i live reqire an account before they will order anything for you
 
Hey GS....I say "go for it"!! I've said many times......don't leave any stones unturned. You just never know what is going to happen. You could latch onto a MountainMan box or pull a load like you have in the past. Besides, road trips are so fun.

I wish you all the luck. Keep us posted on the result. Fingers crossed for ya!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom