kenley
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 2, 2008
- Messages
- 547
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Seminole County, Ok.
- Detector(s) used
- GTI 2500
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Doesn't make sense to me.
I really enjoy the Treasure Forum, so I decided to take the plunge and pay the dues. It seem that I can't register because my name is already used. DUH! I've used my name for 69 years. Also I have to use Pay Pal. Don't have such an animal. Guess I am SOL.
I really enjoy the Treasure Forum, so I decided to take the plunge and pay the dues. It seem that I can't register because my name is already used. DUH! I've used my name for 69 years. Also I have to use Pay Pal. Don't have such an animal. Guess I am SOL.







