What's new

Doesn't post right?

17GoCubsGo44

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to post a thread about my button with pictures. It seemed to post just fine, but when I went to view it my paragraph and pictures were gone and it only says end. What did I do wrong?
 
First question is, what did you "do"?

Did you use the [Insert Image] icon or did you just past the pic into your post? Are you using a PC? Windows, Apple, Linux, other? A phone app?

Also, what were the file sizes? Too large of a file and it won't post.
 
It sounds like your posting from your smart phone using the TreasureNet AP, or old version of Tapatalk. If your posting from your smart phone use the new version of Tapatalk, don't use the TreasureNet app which is no longer supported by developer or the old version of Tapatalk.

November 20, 2017 A New Beginning!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom