aussiedigger
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 48
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Brisbane Queensland Australia
- Detector(s) used
- ctX 3030 6 &17 inch coils all with shafts... 2 x Sovereign GT's... Modified Excal11 with PP switch on the handle and Connection for GG Amphibians & Skullies headphones by JBN ...Cibola C/Sweep coil
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A hunt I had a while back gave up lots of coins but today it was all sanded in again.
So I headed to a dog beach found a bit of low area a bit like a dry runnel, and found a little coin and a Gold ring at about the lowest point, always nice.
aussie
So I headed to a dog beach found a bit of low area a bit like a dry runnel, and found a little coin and a Gold ring at about the lowest point, always nice.
aussie
Attachments
Upvote
0








