DOG POOP FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LVSPARKY

Greenie
Jan 24, 2008
sin city las vegas
Detector(s) used
mxt, dfx, coin master, eagle spectrum, idx and radio shack special
ok, here's one for the books! today i had decide to go up to a local park and a do little mding, after finding some coins here and there ,there were a few dog owners in the park walking there dogs, as i got to a corner of the park almost stepping in some dog #$@@ well you get the point, as i skipped over it my mxt sounds off for 50 cents, no way!!! yep you got it .some dog had swallowed the coins and i found it in the dog poop, now i know what your thinking, yes i found a stick , and pull it all a part and there was 2 quarters. its kind of funny but yes i did put them in my pocket. what would you have done?? any thing like this ever happen to you????????

Upvote 0

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
IM NOT GOING TO DO THE DODO FIND. IF ITS IN THE POOP IT STAYS IN THE POOP.. GREAT FIND, I THINK ;D :tongue3:.. YOUR A REAL REAL MAN :tard: HEHEH

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Well, I would have explored it to see what it was... 50 cents would've been left behind... a nice engagement ring? That sucker could have elephant poop on it and I'd put it in my pocket!

3searchin

Jun 20, 2006
3 in Central PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i, Whites TDI beachhunter
Too funny I try to avoid the steaming torpedoes myself. I never thought of scanning them and I don't think I will either....

3S

sodiumrye

Dec 27, 2008
NW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Still swinging my old Garrett master hunter ADS2
Back in maybe 84 or 85 I detected this small nieghborhood park in St Joseph, Mo. I swear everytime I would go there I would find two or more wheaties under a dawg pile. I had my hunting bubby of that time convince that there was a dog that could sniff out copper and he would mark it. Of course my old buddy is gone now and can't comfirm the fact that there was a dog that dutied on wheat cents.

OP
OP
L

LVSPARKY

Greenie
Jan 24, 2008
sin city las vegas
Detector(s) used
%#@** happens? that's a First for me, what a subject to start out with on the forum, but thought i would share the moment.

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmmm...wash your hands you filthy little bugger.. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
L

LVSPARKY

Greenie
Jan 24, 2008
sin city las vegas
Detector(s) used
LVSPARKY said:
%#@** happens? that's a First for me, what a subject to start out with on the forum, but thought i would share the moment.
[/DONT SWEAT THE PETTY STUFF, JUST PET THE SWEATEY STUFFquote]

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the guys told me he accidentally dropped a quarter in the urinal at work. I asked him what he did. He said he dropped another one in so it would be worth reaching in there. Monty

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What? No pictures!!!! :D

Maybe a diamond ring or a gold coin, but 50 cents....I guess it depends on the situation....yuck

I hope the your next hunt goes better....

HH

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
LVSPARKY said:
ok, here's one for the books! today i had decide to go up to a local park and a do little mding, after finding some coins here and there ,there were a few dog owners in the park walking there dogs, as i got to a corner of the park almost stepping in some dog #$@@ well you get the point, as i skipped over it my mxt sounds off for 50 cents, no way!!! yep you got it .some dog had swallowed the coins and i found it in the dog poop, now i know what your thinking, yes i found a stick , and pull it all a part and there was 2 quarters. its kind of funny but yes i did put them in my pocket. what would you have done?? any thinglol I guess you could say that is a crap story ROFL you like this ever happen to you????????

lol I guess you could say that is a crap story ROFL you are the man I'd say :thumbsup: lol mmmmmmm

Congrats on your 4 bits find :thumbsup: have to admit never seen a post of a find like this before :)

Monty said:
One of the guys told me he accidentally dropped a quarter in the urinal at work. I asked him what he did. He said he dropped another one in so it would be worth reaching in there. Monty

Monty that is so funny , I'm gonna remember that one and play it on someone :thumbsup:

glad to see you Okies are ok also

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
LVSPARKY,
usually value is not what I'm
out there for. :icon_scratch: ;D :wink:

Welcome to the board

have a good un...................
SHERMANVILLE

sonny61

Sep 9, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Prizm 4, Surfmaster ll
Got a dime signal one time in some cow c$%^p and pulled out a blackened 1936 Mercury dime. strange but true The guys with me had a good laugh

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread