Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is all I have gotten in the last two weeks. It has been dry and hot, and I just not been able to find much.

- Red Goose Shoes token
- Play money
- Junque jewelry
- Marbles and a die
- Toe tap
- Harmonium reed
- 13 wheat cents

When the best thing that you have is a 1962 dog tag, then you aint got much!

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!

Attachments

• IMG_20160717_175659_424-1.jpg
    IMG_20160717_175659_424-1.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20160717_175422_563-1.jpg
    IMG_20160717_175422_563-1.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Tom that pile of loot looks great to me!, haven't put on the headphones in almost 2 months, I really like the dogtag!

Not bad especially since a year ago you were saying you never find marbles.

Since I collect the dog tax tags and license tags that I find, I would consider that a welcome find to my already full display case of them.

With that many Wheaties, at least you know you were on good ground. You are too good of a hunter for the silver to elude you much longer.

GL

Good finds silver or not. Congrats

Good finds we gotta get out hunting

Keep swinging my friends!

Hey you never know when one of those wheats is going to be a 1914D. Good job and keep swinging!

Considering the heat and dry ground that pile looks pretty Sweet!! Other then the silver ring from the beach and a pile of clad, your doing much better then me.
And dog tags are always a welcome sight.

Don't feel pregnant Tom, good finds have been few and far between for me in Ohio. Too damn dry to hunt permissions, so I hit some tot lots on Saturday and then did some water detecting at a beach on Sunday. Seems like August came early this year.

Congrats on pulling 11 more wheats than me. I am praying for rain, but I do not see much in the forecast besides a drizzle once a week.

Hey, nothing wrong with wheat pennies! Check and see if you have any "S" mint marks or rare dates....or a 1955 double die error.

Quite your whining!😭😭. You could be in hell with your back broke.  . LOL. Dog tag and a hand full of wheats is better than working any day.

HH RN

Nothing wrong with a stack of wheats. Been so hot and dry hear, the only wheat I found was in my change from Wendy's the other day. Looks like a good spot!!

yer a Good Boy, CT______now go lay down by your food bowl....maybe Mrs. CT will take you out to play tomorrow,,, maybe even bury a bone....all in jest. just when you think diggin' is crappy, one of your hunting buddies will find a super coin or relic that they can let you hold. see me post for Sunday in Woodstock, NY. y'all just 1 swing away from greatness :--))

I feel your pain I haven't found much in the last month or so .Gotta do more research I guess it is fun to get out with high hopes. Keep your head up and your coil down!!!!

Keep plugging away my friend. It's all about trusting in the process. Keep putting yourself in decent sites and eventually you will break through again. A little rain wouldn't certainly help every body

The marbles are the best!
Go in the water with the gators! :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back