What's new

Dog (Tag) Days

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is all I have gotten in the last two weeks. It has been dry and hot, and I just not been able to find much.

- Red Goose Shoes token
- Play money
- Junque jewelry
- Marbles and a die
- Toe tap
- Harmonium reed
- 13 wheat cents

When the best thing that you have is a 1962 dog tag, then you aint got much!

Thanks for looking and best of luck on your hunts!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160717_175659_424-1.webp
    IMG_20160717_175659_424-1.webp
    495.4 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20160717_175422_563-1.webp
    IMG_20160717_175422_563-1.webp
    192.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Upvote 32
Stop complaining, at least you found your marbles :laughing7:
 
I see you've found a few of the marbles you lost bro. Nice man. And who knows, that tag might have belonged to Lassie?

Cheers brother
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom