What's new

dogs circling before doing their business due to the magnetic field

I have laughed about this all yesterday afternoon after reading this.My dad says cat says they will take a you know what wherever they dang well feel like it,so true!
 
Magnetic fields are very real, but there is no need to be aligned to squat.

After studying this phenomenon most of my life, I believe it's just an inborn trait to flatten weeds, sticks or grass first. Wouldn't want to get poked.

Before they lay down, the same little ritual is preformed.....seems obvious to me.

"after studying this phenomenon most of my life" Really? I can't wait to read your autobiography!
 
Dogs have masters, Cats have "staff'

I just wish I could get millions in grant money to reveal to the masses each year that dogs do this or that and cats don't.
Just to receive more funding to further my research.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom