What's new

Donald Trump Jr. visits Walker's Cay with his brand @fieldethos for the first time! He sits down with Carl Allen to swap stories about their fishing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 54237
  • Start date Start date
The whole thing looks fishy to me. Don't know.
 
Member complains about it not being removed when others are, yet didnt reported thread.
 
Last edited:
I reported it...
Yes several reported it that recently showed up, but reported an hour after offending post, it would have been removed an hour earlier if reported.

A member complained we didn't remove it but removed ones on Dents Run, but didn't reporit this at all.
 
The OP has nothing to do with Metal Detecting or Treasure Hunting.
 
Member complains about it not being removed when others are, yet didn't reported thread.

My apologies TH.....guess I should have reported it, but figured you or one of the mods would be by shortly to handle business.
 
My apologies TH.....guess I should have reported it, but figured you or one of the mods would be by shortly to handle business.
No apologies needed, its all good Dizzy. I go to gym 7 days a week for 1:45-2 hr every morning, usually there by 7am. I do check forums before I go, and I check while at gym in-between weight machines, but not as thoroughly as when I'm home.
 

Congrats and well done Mr. Allen!​

Hey , Jr.'s no paper tiger.
Good interview!



​

[Destruction in 2004 hurricanes[edit]​

Abplanalp died in 2003, and the following year the island's fortunes were dealt a further blow, when two severe hurricanes, Frances and Jeanne, destroyed the hotel and severely damaged the marina.[7][8]

Redevelopment[edit]​

In May 2018, Walker's Cay was sold to Texas businessman and philanthropist Carl Allen, who announced redevelopment efforts.[9] By spring 2019, Allen was engaged in talks with Bahamian authorities on permitting plans]

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom