What's new

Dont dig large deep holes

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2004
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
Location
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • buriedalive.webp
    buriedalive.webp
    77.9 KB · Views: 743
Upvote 0
That was soooooooooo dangerous a prank for this young man to attempt. He's lucky to be alive,

I witnessed something similar, but it was a construction accident where it had rained the day before, and the young man working in the deep ditch was buried by the muddy sides that caved in...there were no wooden beams for protection ( OSHO predicament). I watched as rescuers tried to pull the man out as others held the rescuers upside down hanging onto their feet...mud was too thick...young man suffocated to death.This occured on hospital grounds... many doctors , but none could save him.

Very sad....

Lorraine
 
Maybe he was going to use a Plexiglas cage............... :laughing7:
 
That is one lucky kid . It is a wonder that the sand did not fill up over his head to were he could not breath .
Wow someone was looking out for him that day for sure.
 
He is a pro swimmer from Austria. It was just on Yahoo news.
 
Sandman said:
Maybe he was going to use a Plexiglas cage............... :laughing7:

I was thinking the same thing when I read the article on Yahoo a few hours ago. There was no picture with the article I read but my thought was to look for plexiglass..........
 
my excal dont detect that deep!!!!!lol lol
 
Come on Overkill I know you have a question.
 
I can already hear it but I'll bit my tounge .... nope couldn't hold it long enough.
"If I build a plexi glass box and tunnel under the surf would I find more rings over head" I had to do it.
:laughing9: :tongue3:
 
Why not build a giant 50ft x 50ft sluice pan and put it in the surf to catch all the coins and rings.Would be safer than tunnels.
 
it's his own fault for jumping into a hole with sides made from sand, he got lucky he's still walking to tell about it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom