What's new

Dont forget

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
43,413
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't forget to finally go over those spots that for whatever reasons, you skipped. Always saying "Someday....I *will* steel myself to go thru that crappy field.....just to see." 🙄

Well, I finally did that today. This one field I absolutely *knew* was *TRASHY*! So, I avoided it. Today, I figured, why not!?

I decided to just cherry pick but to finally see if I was right.

I'll let you judge.

IMG_20251125_154836.webp

I only scanned the surface/high signals.

Whatcha think?

Thanks for peeking!!
 
Upvote 14
If it's the right type of trash, there's treasure. That's a good haul! Congrats!!
 
If it's the right type of trash, there's treasure. That's a good haul! Congrats!!
I know. Back in the early days of my "career", I was in a well known park. I was trying to ground tune my Ole Groundhog but I couldn't find a spot without clutter. Finally, I decided to just clean out a spot so I could tune.

The clutter? Was wheat cents! EVERYWHERE!!! 🤗
 
Don't forget to finally go over those spots that for whatever reasons, you skipped. Always saying "Someday....I *will* steel myself to go thru that crappy field.....just to see." 🙄

Well, I finally did that today. This one field I absolutely *knew* was *TRASHY*! So, I avoided it. Today, I figured, why not!?

I decided to just cherry pick but to finally see if I was right.

I'll let you judge.

View attachment 2234990
I only scanned the surface/high signals.

Whatcha think?

Thanks for peeking!!
Nice Haul!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom