Don't have a pan, but want to try. Suggestions appreciated.
I've been thinking, for a long time, that there might be gold in the creek that runs through my land. I dug up about two gallons of sand and gravel from some crevices today. I don't own a pan. Will something from the kitchen work for a first try? Any suggestions?
I've been thinking, for a long time, that there might be gold in the creek that runs through my land. I dug up about two gallons of sand and gravel from some crevices today. I don't own a pan. Will something from the kitchen work for a first try? Any suggestions?
Upvote
0
DAWN--as any sudsing soap-will clean BUT also float your micron gold right out and away--see a google on floatation cells. Now JETDRY is not a soap or cleaner--its a binder of molecules and increases surface tension with a surfactant that increase the dynes of a water molecule--and hence helps gold sink and does increase recovery a miniscule amount.
Have a ball and tons a au 2 u 2 -John
, also don't use the item in the kitchen again as there could be contaminates in your stream)







