What's new

Dont have a pan, but want to try. Suggestions appreciated.

hayhauler

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Don't have a pan, but want to try. Suggestions appreciated.

I've been thinking, for a long time, that there might be gold in the creek that runs through my land. I dug up about two gallons of sand and gravel from some crevices today. I don't own a pan. Will something from the kitchen work for a first try? Any suggestions?
 
Upvote 0
Re: Don't have a pan, but want to try. Suggestions appreciated.

I looked at the link, but the next one up has a few more things I'd like to have. I think I like the square pan. I'm not through the learning curve yet, but I think I'm going to like it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom