What's new

dont know

Dfxcobb

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
887
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW Alabama
Detector(s) used
whites mx sport. DFX tesori tiger shark
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
have found several of these before. never posted but ive researched and heard they could be part of CW cannon. but to me kinda reminds me of a roller or something like for a large hanging barn door..
 

Attachments

  • 20190225_150730.webp
    20190225_150730.webp
    842.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 20190225_150725.webp
    20190225_150725.webp
    781 KB · Views: 115
that would be cool the back door to a cannon I dont have a clue but that would be sweeeeeet
 
Upvote 0
I've seen something similar: A stack of things that look like this, painted black, and used as a vertically mounted counterweight.
But I can't remember what for? A scale, or maybe an early "automatic" fire escape door?

Might just be a wheel off a cart though... :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
The outside edge being so smooth, I would also think roller/wheel.
 
Upvote 0
thanks i agree with that
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom