What's new

Dont need a metal detector to find treasure

krymesolvr93

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2013
Messages
255
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't need a metal detector to find treasure

I was walking near a park with my girlfriend today. We were just about to look at a memorial for veterans when I looked at the side of the road. I thought it looked like a folded receipt but the color was wrong. It wasn't white...but GREEN!8-) I knew it was money, but I got even more excited once I saw the number...20!:hello2: I was thrilled. But then I unfolded it and saw there was another 20 dollar bill. $40 just sitting on the side of the road! Just proves that all it sometimes takes is just eyes, not a metal detector, to find treasure. GL & HH!!!:skullflag:
 
Upvote 18
I found a marble. I'd rather find $40.
 
I found $17 in cash on my way out of the woods today after metal detecting. Pretty sure I dropped it on the way in. Found my pinpointer yesterday, right beside the last hole I dug last Sunday. lol
 
Well,david80 I'm guessing the 80 in your member post is your age,and if that is true I can see how your post makes sense.I'm 83 and I forget things just like you.
 
Well,david80 I'm guessing the 80 in your member post is your age,and if that is true I can see how your post makes sense.I'm 83 and I forget things just like you.

lol, I'm 42..... I think. Yesterday was a real trip. Got a mile back in the woods and realized I had forgot fresh batteries. Lost my digger twice. Found my first Shield nickel though, so I was happy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom