What's new

Dont shoot-Ive only got two legs and no antlers

Re: Don't shoot-I've only got two legs and no antlers

if you were on an island maybe it was bird hunters on the water, not on the island and tresspassing
 
Re: Don't shoot-I've only got two legs and no antlers

Nope, not bird hunters. This is Florida swamp. Muck and gators in the wet part.

The people on the island were trespassing, pure and simple. They were also baiting the deer with corn. Property owners don't do that.

I'll just stay away from there until the season is over and then try again.
 
Re: Don't shoot-I've only got two legs and no antlers

Considering the amount of hunters afield during hunting seasons the gunshot accidents rate is extremely low because everyone tries to be careful, but accidents do happen. That is why they are called accidents. Tree stand hunters shoot into the ground as a backstop. More are hurt falling out of the tree. Many more are hurt by their wives when they return home and didn't take their firearm.
In many states only shotguns are allowed for deer with rifles allowed in real wilderness areas.

You are safer in the woods during hunting season than walking down a downtown street with a wino bag/bottle.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom