What's new

dont shoot me

dirttracker

Greenie
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
florida
Detector(s) used
none right now-more of a rock hound-I used to detect but haven't done it in 10 years.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to load some pics.Im not sure where to do this. So bare with me or tell me where to go .The first pic is a 20lb plus piece of dino doo-doo. Not sure if that is indeed what it is so if you have any ideas let me know.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0043.webp
    DSC_0043.webp
    840.8 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 0
I see you're from Florida. If that's where you found it, it is not dino related. Florida is very young geologically. No dinosaur fossils found there.
 
Not an expert on doo doo but I would break it open and check its contents.
 
Not an expert on doo doo but I would break it open and check its contents.
...Break it open? Its a turd not an egg. I like my stuff in one piece. I have about a dozen smaller ones so maybe after a bit of research first Ill crack one open if I think it may hide something better than the red dirt look.
 
Charl, is was found in either Utah,Wyoming,New Mexico or Colorado. He picked up all kinds of stuff on his journeys and even traded with the last of the Indians before they were shipped off to their camps. He was a cool old dude who searched on and off for Jesse James lost gold.The closest he got was some old bullets from one of his camp sites according to my mom. He found lots of rattlesnakes though
 
Nice poop pile :) I look forward to seeing those points he left you.
 
Ill look at a couple of smaller ones in terms of cracking one open,and let ya know what I find. I will try to photograph some of his stuff today. Its mostly boring stuff like a killer little folsom, some big paleo blades,ya know...just rocks and stuff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom