What's new

✅ SOLVED door knocker, childs toy?

70monte68

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
806
Reaction score
544
Golden Thread
1
Location
PA
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T2 SE
TEKNETICS T2 SE (back up)
MINELAB EXCALIBUR 2,
WHITES MX SPORT
door knocker, child's toy?

Found this item in the side yard of an 1840's home. Could this be an old door knock or a child's clapping toy? Any info would be great!

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • Picture 118.webp
    Picture 118.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture 119.webp
    Picture 119.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Picture 120.webp
    Picture 120.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
Creskol, I believe that is it! Thank you, It looks to be all there do you think it is worth repairing?
 
Upvote 0
If you think it is something you can fix yourself,I would say yes .. but I personally wouldn't spend oodles of money to have it repaired, mainly because I don't have oodles of money.:unhappysmiley: In all actuality, their value just isn't that great to warrant spending money on it. There is one on ebay with a starting bid of just $ 13.00 with no bidders yet.

VINTAGE PAPER HOLDER OR PCPER CLIP VICTORIAN HAND. | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom