Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 24, 2009 #1 Not sure what this would have gone to and how old it is? Any guesses? Attachments IMG_0915.webp 17.2 KB · Views: 258 IMG_0916.webp 23.5 KB · Views: 255 IMG_0917.webp 20.4 KB · Views: 250 IMG_0918.webp 31.2 KB · Views: 247 IMG_0919.webp 38.5 KB · Views: 248 IMG_0920.webp 35.2 KB · Views: 254 IMG_0921.webp 28.8 KB · Views: 238
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 24, 2009 #2 Might be the backing to an old drawer handle/pull... http://www.rubylane.com/shops/lennyfran/item/ANDrawerpulls-l Upvote 0
Might be the backing to an old drawer handle/pull... http://www.rubylane.com/shops/lennyfran/item/ANDrawerpulls-l
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 24, 2009 #3 could be the head piece to an antique front door Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2009 #4 It is a piece to a drawer pull .. I will se if I can find a picture and post it. Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 24, 2009 #5 creskol said: It is a piece to a drawer pull .. I will se if I can find a picture and post it. Click to expand... Or, click on the link I posted. Upvote 0
creskol said: It is a piece to a drawer pull .. I will se if I can find a picture and post it. Click to expand... Or, click on the link I posted.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Oct 24, 2009 #6 Montana Jim said: creskol said: It is a piece to a drawer pull .. I will se if I can find a picture and post it. Click to expand... Or, click on the link I posted. Click to expand... excuse me .. I missed it Upvote 0
Montana Jim said: creskol said: It is a piece to a drawer pull .. I will se if I can find a picture and post it. Click to expand... Or, click on the link I posted. Click to expand... excuse me .. I missed it
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 24, 2009 Thread Owner #7 Nice work Montana. Do you think mine is from the 1800's also? Upvote 0
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 26, 2009 #8 Yep good ID Here's a good link (haven't searched for a match): http://www.robinsonsantiques.com/drawer-pulls/drawer-pulls.htm Upvote 0
Yep good ID Here's a good link (haven't searched for a match): http://www.robinsonsantiques.com/drawer-pulls/drawer-pulls.htm
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 26, 2009 Thread Owner #9 Ironspike, you are the man!!! I found it on Board #5, bottom left. 1870-1915. People like you make this site amazing. I would have never in a million years found that. Thank you very much. G Upvote 0
Ironspike, you are the man!!! I found it on Board #5, bottom left. 1870-1915. People like you make this site amazing. I would have never in a million years found that. Thank you very much. G