GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 15, 2012 #1 Quick one Attachments image-911082696.webp 40.3 KB · Views: 116 image-3022967349.webp 21.9 KB · Views: 99 Upvote 0
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 16, 2012 #3 Nice. Love working with brown glass. Looks like a Marion.
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Its basically all i have to work with, bummer to live on the coast and like flintknapping...
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Sep 16, 2012 #5 I've been ordering flint but lately I've run out of rock and funds. I still owe a buddy on here some points for sending me a box of flint and I haven't even heat treated it yet.
I've been ordering flint but lately I've run out of rock and funds. I still owe a buddy on here some points for sending me a box of flint and I haven't even heat treated it yet.
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #6 Im only 15 so i cant even order anything...
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #8 And i feel like i cant get flakes to go far with cobalt blue glass...or is it just me?
K KGXLT61 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 16, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #9 Hey when the apocalypse finally hits, you'll survive! Good work.
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 16, 2012 Thread Owner #10 There ya go! Ive actually wondered that myself haha
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Sep 17, 2012 Thread Owner #11 Did this one this afternoon out of the hard stuff... Attachments image-3278590258.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 100