What's new

Double flat button help

  • Thread starter Thread starter umrgolf
  • Start date Start date
U

umrgolf

Guest
Friends buttons here.. theyre both old one piece flat buttons. other than that we're curious as to what the designs are .. thanks jeff
 

Attachments

  • j1.webp
    j1.webp
    58.4 KB · Views: 253
  • j2.webp
    j2.webp
    48.4 KB · Views: 253
Those are cool. I've never seen any like that. How big and thick are they. If they are thin they are fairly early.
 
Upvote 0
Cool finds for sure. The second design is probably an urn, a mourning button. If you look at Cru's finds on the cufflink thread you will see he has a couple. Most that turn up are cufflinks, so a button is a good find.
 
Upvote 0
I really like those buttons! I don't anything about them other than they appear to be from the late 1700's.
Very nice.
Dave.
 
Upvote 0
The buttons are just regular sized flat buttons youd find in the field yank.. After looking at the first one upside down, kinda looks like a lampshade :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom