What's new

Double mercs..

park pirate

Gold Member
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
8,260
Reaction score
7,644
Golden Thread
0
Location
City of Rensselaer (upstate NY)
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mornings in upstate NY are getting cold with frost on the grass, today turned out to be very nice, my first decent signal I got a merc in the hole with it a rusted nail I got a another half way decent signal out comes another merc with another nail in the hole, finds for today are mercs 1917, 1942 and old copper ring and one wheat... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446316589.659236.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446316604.031365.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446316616.839512.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1446316630.528277.webp
 
Upvote 38
cool,found a 42 merc yesterday
The mornings in upstate NY are getting cold with frost on the grass, today turned out to be very nice, my first decent signal I got a merc in the hole with it a rusted nail I got a another half way decent signal out comes another merc with another nail in the hole, finds for today are mercs 1917, 1942 and old copper ring and one wheat...View attachment 1229737View attachment 1229738View attachment 1229740View attachment 1229742
 
Hey,I really like that 1917 dime.
 
Way to sniff out the silver Tony!! Hope you can make it down Sat....

-- Jeff --
 
:icon_thumright:2 Mercs = very good hunt
 
Nice job!
The Dead Zone again?
 
Nice coins no discrimination?
 
Nice coins no discrimination?
I use discrimination and accept everything but iron, I also razed the pitch on silver so I can always tell when I hit silver..
 
Congrats on those 2 silvers PP. :occasion14: Seems like you dug two iffy signals and were rewarded. I dig all targets that ring in as a mixture of a hightone and an immediate trash tones.
 
Nice digs, congratz on the silver saves
 
That 1917 is in nice shape!.....The next one will be a 1916......with a D on the back...:)
 
Nice finds PP haven't heard or seen much of upstate Ed he's been quite lately .... Hmmm [emoji16]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom