TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
So like a bunch of us, I haven't hit the beaches much lately. But decided it was time to get some exercise. First, I went to Craigslist Lost and Found and saw a 2 week old post about a man a woman's lost wedding rings. Went to the beach and searched in the described area for a couple of hours. But nothing but bottle caps and pull tabs. Kind of disappointed but it IS a popular beach for detectors and it had been two weeks, During that night I had a dream that I did find them. I contacted the guy and asked where he parked. Then I went back to the beach and searched near where they walked down to the beach. BINGO !!!! Met up with him and the wife sunday afternoon and gave them thier lost items. The wife had been crying for two weeks. Only been married for a year. I made their day and they made MY day. I don't know if I've seen two people THAT happy!
IMG_0579.jpg

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

WaterWalker

Jan 31, 2007
Cape Cod, Massachuestts
Detector(s) used
Garrett (Infinium, ATPro, ATX), Minelab Excalibur, Tesoro Conquistador, Whites (Surfmaster PI, Quantum), JW Fisher 8X, DetectorPro Underwater 8", Minelab Equinox 800, Manticore, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
Aren't dreams wonderful? Great return!
Thanks from all those that love returning rings, and those receiving them back.
WaterWalker, one of TheRingFinders.

LawrencetheMDer

Feb 22, 2014
Ohio and Florida
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab CTX3030 w 11" and 17" DD coils,
Minelab Excalibur II w 10" coil, Equinox 800 (4) w 11" and 15" coils,
Troy Shadow x2 w 7" coil, Pointers; Garrett Carrot, Pro Find 35,
Primary Interest:
WOW Great detective work and nothing better!

OP
OP
T

TommyB

Jul 24, 2013
OC, Calif
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf PI & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
Yes, found them in the same scoop. The guy told me when I did the return that he and his wife took them off for safe keeping and put them in his shorts pocket on the towel. Well, a little later, the wind kicked up and blew the shorts down the beach. Found out when they were leaving. He said she had been crying about the loss for two weeks. Really made my day doing the return.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread