Brentallica
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello - The skeleton key, horseshoe and a couple other relics are from my yard. Everything else came from a neighbors yard that I finally secured permission with. What a fun yard!! 2 Seated Dimes (1876 and 1877), 1882 Canadian LC, Standing Liberty Quarter, a few tokens, couple relics and 10 Wheaties ranging from 1920-56D. Easy digging after all the rain
. Funny how I was digging clad 6-7 inches and one of the dimes was like 3-4 inches. Thanks for looking and good luck!
. Funny how I was digging clad 6-7 inches and one of the dimes was like 3-4 inches. Thanks for looking and good luck!
Congrats on the seateds, Canadian LC, and Standing Liberty. Nice relics, too. WTG
That must have been so much fun. I love the feeling of having a real nice keeper in my pocket and then finding another one
Good luck going back bro. Those kinds of hunts don't come often enough!






