Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double silver and live ammo at the ol' church

Somebody mowed the lot where an old church used to stand. It was bulldozed, the ground is pretty churned up. I detected this spot numerous times with my old detectors, but tonight the Deus found what they missed.

I'm almost embarrassed posting these silvers...compared to all the Viking, medieval, and colonial finds people have been posting. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430360016.826214.jpg

Upvote 9
Sweet silvers, beats finding nothing but brass all day like my digs today. :laughing7:

Double silver and live ammo at the ol' church

Well I think they're very sexy silvers. And what church hunt is complete without a .223 cartridge in the mix?

Nice day, Viking shenanigans or not. Lol

silver is never anything to be ashamed of posting

I think it is a fine hunt, sometimes it best to show ever hunt is not Perfect...and filled with treasures.

Thanks guys, I guess I'm just wishing I lived in a place with more history.

Yeah haha, the big ammo was odd to find there for sure.

Somebody mowed the lot where an old church used to stand. It was bulldozed, the ground is pretty churned up. I detected this spot numerous times with my old detectors, but tonight the Deus found what they missed.

I'm almost embarrassed posting these silvers...compared to all the Viking, medieval, and colonial finds people have been posting. View attachment 1154663

Great finds and never be ashamed. You found some good items. Not everyone has colonial or Viking things in their area. I consider a hunt successful if I find what is there. Many times I find..nothing but trash.

Look at all this support this is why I love TNet! And it's true silver is silver of course we would all prefer old colonial, Spanish and Viking stuff...but some people aren't even finding silver so be proud my friend!!! What a great community!

Look at all this support this is why I love TNet! And it's true silver is silver of course we would all prefer old colonial, Spanish and Viking stuff...but some people aren't even finding silver so be proud my friend!!! What a great community!

Thanks, and I agree with you-this is a great site! Everybody is very supportive, and the camaraderie and knowledge are top notch. Contributing, and seeing what others have found is so much fun.

Congrats on the digs. Any hunt I pull a silver is a good hunt. I love detecting excavated or dozed areas. The depth of Many deep targets can be decreased so they are easier to find :thumbsup: On the other hand they can also be made deeper.:sadsmiley:

Hi J. Nice silver saves there bro ! Is the round item a silver button ?

I have been going thru silver withdrawal pains. I would love to find any of those. Congrats. Yes I too am a silver addict v

nice double silver day!, old or not, silver is silver. But yeah I understand the want for history

Shame? What is shame? I have none lol. I post buffalo nicks since I can't find silver ones. Tnmountains said it well...you can only find what is there, and sometimes that is an accomplishment. Nice going JC.

Don't be embarrassed of two silvers... I found one Wheatie last night... now that is embarrassing! Good show on the double.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back