What's new

Double silver and live ammo at the ol church

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double silver and live ammo at the ol' church

Somebody mowed the lot where an old church used to stand. It was bulldozed, the ground is pretty churned up. I detected this spot numerous times with my old detectors, but tonight the Deus found what they missed.

I'm almost embarrassed posting these silvers...compared to all the Viking, medieval, and colonial finds people have been posting. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1430360016.826214.webp
 
Upvote 18
I'm sure you are doing the best you can with the sites you got, after all, it's tough finding silver on a 'regular' basis and you seem yo be doing ok!

Besides, you'll never find the Viking relics of Saskatchewan with that kind of attitude! Hahaha lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom