What's new

Dover Air Force Base finds today

DillyDigger

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 4, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went detecting on Dover Air Force Base today. Found some pretty cool things:

1947 Austrian 1 shilling
The back of an old Charles Gulotta Co. Bicycle Reflector
And a 1960's Johnny Lightning toy car the "Flame Out"

Not bad for about two hours!
 

Attachments

  • 20161004_152251.webp
    20161004_152251.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • 20161004_152241.webp
    20161004_152241.webp
    703.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 20161004_152235.webp
    20161004_152235.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
  • 20161004_152227.webp
    20161004_152227.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Upvote 26
Thanks!! Glad to be here!
 
I would love to know how you got on the Base and what to say to MD. I have military i.d.

Thanks
 
I'm active duty. I actually live in base housing.
 
Is Dover still open? I had an uncle that was there for many years - first as enlisted, then as civil service.

Nice finds. Welcome to Tnet. :hello:
 
Yep still open and operating as usual! Thanks!
 
Welcome Thanks for your service This is a great hobby easy to get hooked nice finds Thanks for sharing them!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Definitely hooked already! Thanks!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom