thurmownator
Bronze Member
I thought things were finally going to pickup after my last post to this thread:
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,102413.0.html
But, alas poor Yorrick, it was not to be.
Box of halves # 202 was a skunk, the $250 in hand rolled halves I picked up today were also a skunk.
Saving grace: while teller # 1 was getting me the $250 worth, I asked teller # 2 if she had any halves, she had one......and it was a '67.
Where's the up ramp on this roller coaster ? 8)
Bring on the next boxes.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,102413.0.html
But, alas poor Yorrick, it was not to be.
Box of halves # 202 was a skunk, the $250 in hand rolled halves I picked up today were also a skunk.
Saving grace: while teller # 1 was getting me the $250 worth, I asked teller # 2 if she had any halves, she had one......and it was a '67.
Where's the up ramp on this roller coaster ? 8)
Bring on the next boxes.
Upvote
0







